Friday, September 7, 2007

My Space

MySpace or Facebook that is the question. Well I choose MySpace. I must admit that it took me awhile to create a MySpace page. I had heard about MySpace but didn't think much about it until my eleven year old came to me wanting a MySpace page. So I thought I needed to look more into this. I one afternoon and just went through and looked at some of the people who were on there and what they had on their pages. All I could say was WOW! At that point I told my daughter "ABSOLUTELY NOT." This was not something for a eleven year old and plus you have to be thirteen to have a page. although she showed me some of her friends that have MySpace pages. Then my husband got a page and raved about how much he liked it. Plus my friends would keep asking me did I have a page. So I finally broke down and created a page for myself. It took me a minute to get how to do everything but I finally got it. I have come to like MySpace. I prefer MySpace over Facebook for one major reason, networking! I have been able to network with people across the globe. I talked with people from Japan to Germany. For example I meet a young lady in Japan that makes her own clothes and designs. She often sends me some of here sketches. We've even talked about a business adventure. A lot of business also have a MySpace page, which I think is great. I mean I also get to keep in touch with friends and meet new people but the networking is great.

No comments: